Sunday, September 30, 2007

Get Your Quality Refrigerators Here!

Ahh, where would we be without sponsored links on search tools? I just carefully put together a Rollyo search tool with various sites that have info on political parties and issues that may be relevant to the forthcoming Federal election. Oh and the Australian Democrats too.
So I decided to test it out and see what kind of results I'd get. For the Australian Labor Party I got 'Shop & Save - Quality Refrigerators. Store Ratings. Consumer Reviews.' For the Liberals it gave me great shopping deals. These were of course the sponsored links, the real websites were much further down the page. Oddly enough the result for Australian Democrats was quite good. Plus I got much better results when I discovered that you need to select the individual Rollyo search in the second page to stop it searching the whole web which you can't do in the original search. It seems like an awkward way of doing it, but it seems to get there in the end. Plus it'll do you a great deal on a new fridge.

No comments: