Friday, September 21, 2007

Ahoy Mateys!

In honour of International Talk Like a Pirate Day I give you this:




My pirate name is 'Mad Dog Kidd'. Just 'Mad Dog' for short obviously. If anyone in Library Land could refer to me that way in front of any customers who look like they might be going to be difficult about handing over their loot or returning valuable tomes in a timely fashion, I'd appreciate it.

And doesn't this just sound like me. 'Part crazy, part mangy, all rabid, you're the pirate all the others fear might just snap soon. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!' Honestly I might just give up on my horoscope and start relying on my pirate fortunes.


For the record I did check if there was also a cowboy/cowgirl name generator, simply in the spirit of enquiry you understand, but no luck. If anyone else can find one please let me know, there might be some gold bullion in it for you.*


*Probably not though.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww...that's so adorable!

Titian Bee said...

Why? Why do you have this death wish?